Hello April! It's spring, it's sunny (way too sunny) and it's a brand new month. March has went past us as quick as the wind blows this year and before anyone knows it, it was gone. Although nothing much happened, I did found some things I'm rather obsessed with and loving. Let us go through it together!
1. The lotion I'm in love with for awhile now is the Nivea Body Whitening Night Serum. Body lotions are my thing. If I can only bring one item to a deserted island, it has to be body lotions. Now, don't let the word whitening intimidate you, it doesn't literally bleach your skin white. 99% of any whitening product in the market are just to even-out skintone and to eliminate dullness from our skin. Nothing too drastic, it's not Clorox. But anyways back to Nivea, I love how it's not sticky at all and absorbs really fast into your skin. Another thing is it also helps fade hyperpigmentation really well with usage over a period of time. I find it fades mosquito bites really well too. I'll definitely repurchase this when I'm finished with this bottle.
2. I've been using the Victoria's Secret Bombshell Body Mist a lot, especially last month. I like to spritz this on all over me before heading out in the day for quick errands or going out for lunch & food or such. Because this is a body mist, I was expecting the scent to not last as long as an eau de toilette but I was surprised as it could last me for the entire day. Or maybe I was really generous on applying it. This is one of their bestselling scent and please go check it out if there's Victoria's Secret near wherever you are cos I can't for the life of me explain scents. I guess for me it has a sweet, fruity accent, rather light, nothing heavy. Perfect for the spring/summer days.
3. I got the The Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream back in 2012 which I wrote a haul on then, and I still have the same bottle of hand cream now! I barely made a dent in this tube, I reckon it's still 80% full, this could last me forever even though I've been using it everyday. Maybe cos it's a hand cream and you just need a tiny dot for it to go a long way. I like to use it in the morning for it's SPF purposes and it smells really good too. If you like rose scented stuff, take a sniff of this, you'll love it.
4. This is the limited edition 2014 LaneigexPushButton BB Cushion with SPF 50! If I'm not mistaken this could be the highest SPF in any BB creams/cushions out there. I like how it has decent buildable coverage for everyday use and very easy to just pat it on whenever to apply or touch-up throughout the day. Koreans are just the next level in their cosmetic game, they're always coming up with things we never even thought about. Btw, I heard that Laneige is collaborating with PlayNoMore this year and I'm so excited for this. Can't wait to get my hands on it when they launch the collection!
5. This is also another limited NY fashion edition by Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Protecting Berry, well only the design is limited edition, you could still get the same flavour, Anti-oxidant Berry/Mixberry in the baby blue tube and pink cap. It's very moisturising and I like to put it on before putting on any lipstick. It makes the application glides on really smoothly, even for matte lipsticks.
6. Now, this isn't a beauty product but it tastes so good. My sister gave us this Trader Joe's Gummy Bears from her extended family which just came back from the US. It's just really nice to snack on and addictive I must say. Also didn't help that I have a major sweet tooth myself. Noms away...
So, that wraps up the month of March. I hope you enjoyed my favourites as much as I enjoyed it. Don't forget to let me know your favs in the comments or social media because I'd love to discover new things and products out there, especially if you're loving it too.
Thank you for reading and see you soon! x